GENERAL DATA PROTECTION POLICY FOR CASE-POWER.COM
It's important for us that you feel safe when shopping at Case-Power.com. Therefore, we want to inform you about how we use the information and your rights
When making a purchase, you are accepting our policy. Therefore, it is important that you review our information below so that you know in which way we use your data. If you have any questions, just email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- We use personal data about you to complete the order and to send what you ordered from us.
- We protect your information and never leave it unauthorized.
- You can always contact us and have your details edited or deleted. Contact us if you are unsure about anything.
- You are entitled to unsubscribe from the newsletter.
- We keep your information to handle your order from the day of ordering until it lands in your mailbox.
- If you sign up to our newsletter, we only keep your email address to send you newsletters.
- We keep other personal data as long as the law requires it.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT AND WHY
INFORMATION YOU PROVIDE TO US WHEN YOU VISIT US
- If you create a profile: Name, address, email and phone number.
- When you buy something: Payment Information / Payment Method.
- When you contact us using our chat: City, Country, Platform, Device, Browser, IP Address, Hostname.
- When you contact us via email: Your email address, as well as the information you choose to share.
- Your activity on fashiontekk.com (cookies)
HOW LONG IS DATA SAVED
We only save your data as long as necessary. This is due to agreement, consent and laws. We save information because of the Consumer Buying Act or the Accounting Act as long as the law says we need it. You have the right to request that we remove personal information about you if you wish so. Contact us if you have any questions.
THE PERSONAL DATA THAT WE SAVE
- Administrative information to manage your purchase and deliver what you ordered. 3 years (+ delivery time)
- Payment / Transactions, we have a legal obligation to save this data as long as the law requires it.
- Email address in order to receive newsletters from us, you choose how long you want to continue to receive our newsletter. You can unsubscribe at any time, see the bottom of the emails from us.
SHARE INFORMATION WITH OTHER PARTIES
We use service providers such as Mailchimp to manage newsletters and various payment solutions, such as Klarna and Stripe. We ensure that these providers have the same and secure data protection for your data as we have.
- You are entitled to receive information about how we handle your personal data.
- You are entitled to extract what information we have about you.
- You are entitled to withdraw consent for subscription to newsletters.
- You are entitled to contact the computer inspection if you find that we are handling your information incorrectly.
Fashiontekk AB org.nr.556797-2376 is personally responsible. This means that we are responsible for the processing of your personal data and that your rights are used. If you are considering something about our handling of personal information, please contact us at email@example.com